Monday, December 29, 2008

P90X - your resolution for 2009?

You might have noticed I've talked a bit about the P90X program here and there. What is it? It is an extreme home fitness workout that last for 90 days, and I'm right in the middle of it - I should finish it by mid February 2009.

If you combine the workout and the nutrition plan (included in the program), the results can be amazing, and this is why I'm posting this video by this fellow P90X grad - maybe after watching it you might want to get in shape as well.

Probably like many of you, I saw the infomercial many times, and it wasn't until a friend of mine that suggested I should do it, that I decided I was ready for a different workout routine. The nutrition plan is probably the hardest part of all, but who said that looking good was easy eh?



You can always google for more information about P90X, and look for more videos on Youtube as well. Besides my friend, the link below will take you to my greatest inspiration of all, after seeing what this guy did with his body I was sold with the idea of doing this workout.

P90X Transformation

Finally, no, Beachbody did not pay me to advertise this product, and I will think about posting my results once I finish the program.

No comments: