Guys, I should be returning to YUL tomorrow and then will post some pictures from Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
One thing I didn't know even existed was Old Las Vegas, I guess we forget that before those monster hotels at Las Vegas Boulevard, there was something else called Freemont Street, were the old neon signs were the show.
Monday, March 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
No comments:
Post a Comment