Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Micky is back
what happened last weekend Montreal? Jesus was at Unity, and I wonder how many people paid CND 20.00 to see him. Angel Moraes was at Parking, and DJ Vibe cancelled his visit to the temple (Stereo), I'm sure there were tons of disappointed people and I'm positive he'll be back soon, at least that is what I hope.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
2 comments:
Don't know about you, but I was very underwhelmed by Micky this time around
I stayed home watching Caprica :-)
Post a Comment