Tuesday, May 04, 2010

2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa



One of the biggest sporting events in the world is returning this Summer, and for the first time it will be an African the host nation. I can only imagine been there during this time, and some of my friends are actually going to be there, I just hope I can score some of their pictures while they are in South Africa.

Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Mangaung / Bloemfontein, Nelson Mandela Bay/Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Rustenburg and Tshwane/Pretoria.







In 2006 I spent 3 weeks in Cape Town, and what can I say more than write it down in your itinerary. If you have time, you can always read what I wrote about this wonderful city, and my apologies if some of the photo links are not working.

Cape Town - First Impression
Cape Town - Second Impression
Cape Town - Third Impression
Cape Town - Fourth Impression
Cape Town - Fifth Impression
Cape Town - Final Impression

No comments: