Wednesday, December 31, 2008

good bye 2008 ... hello 2009

There are many parties happening everywhere on Wednesday night, and if you are not going to be with your family or friends in a warm house party, or small get together, go out and have fun - meet new people, dance your way into 2009.

Dancing is therapeutic, at least that is what I believe, probably is not only good for your body but also for your soul. If you know me, you are aware how much I enjoy dancing, and this is what I've decided to spend the first hours of 2009 dancing to the tunes of Mr. Danny Torrence at Unity.

There are so many options, but at the end I had to go with Danny. I haven't seen him in action in a while now, and can't wait to hear what he is playing now.

This is probably my last post of 2008, therefore I want to wish you all the best in 2009. I'm planning a couple of crazy things in 2009, and I will try to write about those adventures when they happen. By the way, thanks for reading this blog.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: