Thursday, October 10, 2013

Vietnam & Cambodia: Countdown has began

in a couple of days I shall be reporting live from Vietnam boys and girls. I don't think I will do a so deep reporting as when I was in Cape Town, nevertheless I will try to give you some tips of do and don't in case you are planning to do the same.



My stops include Hanoi, Halong Bay, Dong Hoi (Paradise Cave), Hue, Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh. Obviously this schedule might change along the way, but that's the idea. I don't want to feel too rushed so I'm flying 3 times during my 2 weeks stay, and probably taken an overnight train once.

I have also started to play the video game Chicken as a training to learn how to cross the streets in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. Follow me in Instagram because some of the pictures will be posted exclusively over there.

No comments: