Friday, May 16, 2008

Techno @ Circus Afterhours (Gallery)

Circus is creating a new monthly evening at their Gallery room called Techno/Logic, and techno will be the music of choice. I hope this will end the complains by those people asking for more techno in the city. In second thought, maybe they just like to complain, and probably the reason they don't go out anymore is because they like to stay home? If one day I decide that I enjoy more staying home instead of going out, I promise I won't use the excuse "there is no good house music out there".

Talking about that, last night I ended up going to Parking for their Overdose night, and the German, based out of Madrid, Ascii Disko was in charge of the night. Very interesting fusion of electro, techno, vocals and dark industrial sounds, and as the music gradually changed so did the crowd. I have to say I'm glad I decided to go out last night.

No comments: