Thursday, September 02, 2010

Labour Day Long Weekend 2010 - Montreal

Wait a second, Stephan Grondin, Danny Torrence and David Morales at Parking this weekend? Gosh I'm going to miss big parties, and please make sure to check out the debut of Danny Torrence at Parking. It has been a long time since I thought Torrence could make a killer if he were to play at Parking, and I'm pretty sure he is going to do an awesome job warming up the crowd for David Morales on Sunday night, they work really well together (you would know what I mean if you've seen then at Stereo).

Grondin is also helping move your body on Saturday night and you know already, you can't go wrong with Grondin. Happy labour day long weekend boys and girls, and I shall be sending you my report from the festival of animals happening this weekend as well.



No comments: