Decided to test my camera in the club environment again, this time the video quality was much better, now I just have to work in the sound. Just don't get used to seeing my own videos, because I like more dancing than shooting these videos.
and by the way, it was a fun night, lots of tribal tunes, the house was packed, but I was a little bit tired so I left around 2:00am. Remember when Friday night was the happening night at Parking? It has been a while sinse Saturday has become the hot night for this place - and if you don't have too much to do on Monday, you should check it out on a Sunday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, how small? It has almost the same size as the state of Massachusetts. I could go ...
-
Djs: Alain Jackinsky, Oscar Velazquez and Ana Paula. Sad was how I felt when I found out Stereo would no longer be able to host the Divers...
-
and below you will find pictures from the second part of my trip to Northern Europe. The Baltic was fantastic, and after moving around for a...
No comments:
Post a Comment