Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Scott Bradlee & Postmodern Jukebox

You see, I learned about Scott thru Reddit, he posted on the board that he had just played a loose interpretation of the Pokemon theme song at a cocktail piano gig, and he though nobody noticed. I immediately became a fan of his vintage style, and started to follow his postings, then videos, then Facebook - You get the point.

Last week he finally released the dates for his first tour, and guess where is he going to start his tour? Yeah, Montreal ladies and gentlemen. Now do you want to know the sad part? Most likely I will be traveling for work, and I won't be in Montreal for his show on June 3 at Le Cabaret du Mile End - Tour Dates.

If you are in Montreal, and enjoy this style of music, make sure to buy your ticket and check them out, because I'm pretty sure you are going to be hearing more and more about this band.


Below you find some samples of their music:





No comments: